Blade life

to me its blade choice but also DE experience. when i started out with DE i got a sample pack and moved around through the different blades quickly which quickly gives you an idea. Howver as i was new to DE shaving also my technique was at best questionable.

so when i tried the Feather for the first time my shave turned quickly into filleting, and so my qualification of the blade was quickly: not OK, suitable only for Jack the Ripper. Now 1.5 year later i'm fully back to the sharper blades only and Feather most days because now that my technique has improved the duller blades tend to cause me more issues.

Struggling to get anymore than one decent 3 pass shave even out of top end/popular blades.
Any advice would be helpfu.
Thanks
Try out the Bic Chrome Platinum blades. I was using a multitude of blades with my razors and getting similar results as you are. I went to the Bics and have never looked back as I get great shaves and longer use no matter what razor I use.

maybe I am wasteful, but I use blades only once. obviously I settled for cheap ones. astra blue for 3+ days growth, astra green for shorter growth.
They are for me the best on any razor.
and I concur with the comment that blades (with some exceptions) are more or less all the same and your technique makes the difference...
off topic: same for soap. I settled with one, the others are just for fun

Back
Top Bottom