Big Deals Mart

Just got a message from bigdealsmart on eBay. They now have their own site:

I now also know that they're called Big Deals Mart and not Big Deal Smart.
I was going to pick up 5000 of the Feathers but they have sold out!!!!

Just as well for me! I'm just too impulsive!! :)
Paul.

I was going to pick up 5000 of the Feathers but they have sold out!!!!

Just as well for me! I'm just too impulsive!! :)
Paul.

Just done the same with astra sp but remembered I'm 57 and have enough blades to last untill I'm 100 and something, not including I'm scottish with a fecking terrible diet and alchohol consumption due to not being allowed to do feck all these days. Yes that was the sound of another tin being opened. Burrrrp. :) (y)

Wow! Sufficient for 100 shaves given Feather's legendary longevity.
Umm, no, you've twisted my head just trying to think of the maths, it's true that they don't stay Lazer Sharp for very long, but that's the trade off for having what's supposed to be the sharpest blade out there but I bin after three uses anyway so have never got to the stage where the blade felt blunt but as all things YMMV :)

Paul.

Wish I'd seen this earlier, I ordered some Wilkinson Sword blades from them through ebay on Friday. I'm assuming they'll make a decent bit more margin selling direct than through ebay.

Too bad they don't ship intl. competitively as they'll soon top out selling to the last 56 people (at last count including two on "death watch" respectively) in the U.K. who DE wet shave. :whistle:

:LOL::ROFLMAO:;)

We must be this guys best customers. It dawned on me I've never tried the BIC blades so I've ordered 10 packs :ROFLMAO:

Donnie Arko's Enabling Skills

2021 Grade - B+
Summary - He does well in class, but has a long way to go to match his classmates.

Bic CP's are excellent, very sharp and smooth, last for a while too. They occasionally have issues with QC though, so if the first one you put in a razor is a stinker (like mine was) the others can be excellent.

Big Deal Smart have Bic Chrome Platinums and Sputnik blades in stock.
That's great news. I will finally try the BICs . I am Greek, living in UK and waiting for more than a year to find a UK retailer to sell BIC blades at reasonable price (shipping included) to try them. My hopes was this summer to actually manage to travel home and buy locally :) Thank big deal smart!

That's great news. I will finally try the BICs . I am Greek, living in UK and waiting for more than a year to find a UK retailer to sell BIC blades at reasonable price (shipping included) to try them. My hopes was this summer to actually manage to travel home :) Thank big deal smart!
Ali Express can often be a good source of cheap BIC blades that ship via Turkey. Normally ~£10 incl shipping. Having said that, I'd now be prepared to pay a couple of pound more to get them in the UK.

That's great news. I will finally try the BICs . I am Greek, living in UK and waiting for more than a year to find a UK retailer to sell BIC blades at reasonable price (shipping included) to try them. My hopes was this summer to actually manage to travel home :) Thank big deal smart!

Good to hear.

Have you ever used the Bic Astor blades? If so how did they compare to the Bic Chrome Platinums? The latter I find are exceptional, but seem to go a little under the radar.

Back
Top Bottom