Best Storage Solution

Some really great ideas that I will consider many thanks for everyone's replies
I will update the post in hopefully showing my storage solutions once it is finished.

Thanks
John

Not just razor storage but I though I would add some inspiration on here I did one similar to this for a customer tiled in for her many products in the bathroom she was over the moon with it

A few more ideas for storage

Another idea I like was just a basic bookshelf from ikea with lights fitted to light up every shelf this guy had one hell of a shaving collection though I can't find the image anymore, I suppose it depends how much you have got and how much you intend to acquire haha

So there was a few options that I considered for shelf material.
  1. Glass: however it would need to be tempered and cut to size, doable but possibly costly.
  2. Ceramic Tiles: easy to source easy to cut, hygienic, good range of colours, you may even find some already the correct width and just cut to length.
  3. Roofing Slate: (my wife's idea) again easy to source (I believe travis perkins stocks them) fairly simple to cut to size with a grinding wheel/diamond edge. And look cool. (plus we had some kicking around in the garden)
They do look cool with the shaving stuff on. I've had a few nice comments from visitors.

All the best in your shelf material hunt my friend. @Ton'schin

Last edited: