• Meissner Tremonia (any)

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Mitchell's Wool Fat

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Wholly Kaw (any)

Votes: 1 1.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thanks for the votes everyone and @Fox, well done, sir.

Cheers everyone,

Kerry.

Thank you Kerry, not only is this kind of you to say but it's received with great admiration for the hard work you do and the great products you produce. The above results are very close, and this year I feel will be very interesting.

I am sure that we, (UK artisan soap makers) all drive each other to produce better and better products, improving on standards and services. With this in mind, the shaving community are in for some great new products this year I'm sure. I know that both you and James work hard, so I have to keep my game up which you guy's do not make easy for me. :)

Keep up the great work mate and the best of luck with your kickstarter project.

To all the great people who voted for Wickhams and for your support, as you all know it's greatly appreciated. ;)

Darron

#starnoirfan
#OSPnerolifan

@nick_s thank you for putting this together, here's looking forward to the Best Shaving Soap of 2018 :)

Last edited:
Thank you Kerry, not only is this kind of you to say but it's received with great admiration for the hard work you do and the great products you produce. The above results are very close, and this year I feel will be very interesting.

I am sure that we, (UK artisan soap makers) all drive each other to produce better and better products, improving on standards and services. With this in mind, the shaving community are in for some great new products this year I'm sure. I know that both you and James both work hard, so I have to keep my game up which you guy's do not make easy for me. :)

Keep up the great work mate and the best of luck with your kickstarter project.

To all the great people who voted for Wickhams and for your support, as you all know it's greatly appreciated. ;)

Darron

#starnoirfan
#OSPnerolifan

@nick_s thank you for putting this together, here's looking forward to the Best Shaving Soap of 2018 :)
Congratulations and well said Darron. :)

I am embarrassed to admit that I have never tried Wickham's soap, ..OK, there,..I said it.
If the members on here have voted it Best Soap, It has to be the next one bought after 'Er Indoors' 2018 Moratorium on Shaving Spending is lifted.
I look forward in anticipation:)
It is a jolly good soap even if it does lack Tallow, after trying some I found it to be slick and protective and as good as most Tallow soaps. You will not be disapointed :) P.

Back
Top Bottom