• British Barbers Association Face Moisturiser

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Lab Series Post Shave Relief Ultra

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Proraso Pre Barba

Votes: 1 2.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Now, this one was close. During the nominations there were many mentioned, and during the voting, many fell leaving two titans of the post shave world standing tall, with one oh so slightly taller than the other. The winner of the Best Post Shave Product of 2017 is the Post Shave Balm from BBA! @Emma C. - BBA should be proud, you've come along with one cracking product here, as voted for by the TSR members!

If you get some bad ones, the BBA Post Shave Balm will sort you out :D

Just hope none of them blades are hidden in them there chocolates :p
Aaah.. that would be "Spring Surprise" from the Whizzo Chocolate & Blade Sample Company - their speciality - covered in darkest creamy chocolate, when you pop it in your mouth, stainless steel blades spring out and plunge straight through both cheeks...

Thank you all so very much for the comments. I'm sorry I've not yet had the chance to reply rather than just "liking" a few posts here and there, but it's been full on here!
I think this award should go hand in hand with a giveaway!
Let me see what I can do and will get back to you all in the next day or two!

As always, thank you so much for the support you've all shown the BBA, and me in the past months, it is so lovely to see the hard work that we do here at the BBA paying off.

Emma

Back
Top Bottom