Best place to find razor heads

So wondering where people have found handle less heads recently.got a handle on the way but fancy a few heads.thinking an old type, and maybe a tech!its an ej handle so guess itll also take ej and muhle heads.any ideas?

monkeytennis said:
So wondering where people have found handle less heads recently.got a handle on the way but fancy a few heads.thinking an old type, and maybe a tech!its an ej handle so guess itll also take ej and muhle heads.any ideas?

This isn't the first time its been asked. The English Shaving Co sell the EJ Heads seperately only thing is it works out cheaper buying the full razor from Amazon.

monkeytennis said:

What's doin,

If it was me looking for some vintage azor heads, I'd probably ask Steve or Max and see what they might have laying around. That's probably the best place to get old Gillette types, with another other option of posting a WTB thread.

Martin

If your looking for heads you might try ebay bidding on some of the early Gillette ball handles. A lot of them have very bad cracks and if the head is good than you might be able to pick them up very very reasonably.

Johnus said:
If your looking for heads you might try ebay bidding on some of the early Gillette ball handles. A lot of them have very bad cracks and if the head is good than you might be able to pick them up very very reasonably.

Seconded. Also try Erwin, he may have a few lying around.

Julese34 said:
Johnus said:

Have seen Erwin mentioned a few times in the forum? May I ask who he is?

SpeedyBabylon5 said:
Julese34 said:
Johnus said:

Have seen Erwin mentioned a few times in the forum? May I ask who he is?

Merwtje who as I recall lives in Holland but is a regular seller on this site ...sold me a very nice Streamline SE

Regards,

Pete

Back
Top Bottom