Best knife to carry on your keyring

Not being a wine drinker I can live without the corkscrew. The sudden requirement to buy a new car at weekend means that anything barring food and diesel will need to wait until the end of the month.

Victornox Swiss Army knife is great for avoiding PC Nazis and attention of Old Bill, I sometimes carry that or small Dozier sheepsfoot belt knife ( 2.5" blade ) well hidden from nosy bastards.

chris.hale said:
Not being a wine drinker I can live without the corkscrew. The sudden requirement to buy a new car at weekend means that anything barring food and diesel will need to wait until the end of the month.

Ouch! Oh well anticipation can be a good thing.
I don't drink wine either - filthy stuff - but still an essential if only for opening bottles for the ladies (or the desperate!)

I agree. I carry a Victorinox picknicker. I know it's technically illegal because it has a locking blade > 3" but I've been carrying it for years and I feel it's worth the insignificantly tiny risk of being searched by Plod.

The Victorinox Classic is an ideal knife for a keyring as it is both small and has some genuinely useful tools.

My key ring knife, ( taken of key ring to photograph )

P Holmberg Barrel Knife. Sweden, great little knife you don't know you have it in your pocket.

Press the release clip, open the blade...then slot into barrel handle.

Keeps a nice sharp edge, must say after taking the photo's I have realised that I need to give it a bit of a clean.

Got this http://www.victorinox.com/global/en/Products/Swiss-Army-Knives/Small-Pocket-Knives/MiniChamp/p/0.6385

and love it. I used it every day that knife at work. Plus I choose aluminum body to it. Sweet