Best brushless shaving cream

Question: what is the best brushless shaving cream you've ever used that is available in the UK?

I'm looking for something for backpacking (either travel size or transferable to a travel tube) and I hate shaving oils and don't want to carry/clean a brusho_O

I do have tubes of Kiehls 'White Eagle' and Cremo 'Refreshing Mint' ...the latter of which I shaved with earlier this evening and really like...especially for hot weather...but I'm interested to hear of other brushless creams that the mighty and wise of TSR have tried and would recommend.

Any ideas greatly appreciated(y):)

Tropics Look Sharp is very good. But expensive. Also found Rituals Samurai to be a great performer and found in their outlet stores at cheap prices

@Greybeard - When I need to use a brush-less cream - this will work with or without a brush - I've found Baxter of California to be pretty good. Slick and mildly peppermint. Not the cheapest but you get a big 240ml tub for your money. If you want to try some - drop me a pm - I'd happily send you a sample to see what you think - I use my partner's old plastic cosmetic jars for trips on the hill - they hold about 30 - 40 ml - double walled - pretty much indestructible and leak proof in my experience - I'll send the sample in one - cheers - I.

@Greybeard - When I need to use a brush-less cream - this will work with or without a brush - I've found Baxter of California to be pretty good. Slick and mildly peppermint. Not the cheapest but you get a big 240ml tub for your money. If you want to try some - drop me a pm - I'd happily send you a sample to see what you think - I use my partner's old plastic cosmetic jars for trips on the hill - they hold about 30 - 40 ml - double walled - pretty much indestructible and leak proof in my experience - I'll send the sample in one -
Really nice offer Digimonkey:), but I have actually used it before...Staying at a friend's place a while back, his wife had a tub of Baxters 'super' close shave that she did her legs with! (Or it was his and she kept nicking it). Anyway, I used it once - with a brush - and I remember that it did seem pretty slick and minty (I always prefer minty or menthol stuff in hot weather). I didn't realise it could be used brushless as well. I've just taken a look at prices and looks like it is available in a travel size 120ml/4oz tube as well, so it could be a very strong contender. Thanks for reminding me about it!(y)(y). (BTW, I'm currently considering a new camera purchase and was going to post a question in the photography section...your expertise would be most welcome there too!;))

Not yet found. But very intrigued.
I've read tons of excellent feedback.
I'm going to get Gillette Labs Rapid Foaming Shave Gel.

Can you relate?

XG8geKq.jpg

Back
Top Bottom