Best brushless shaving cream

Digimonkey

Supporter
Supporter
@Greybeard - When I need to use a brush-less cream - this will work with or without a brush - I've found Baxter of California to be pretty good. Slick and mildly peppermint. Not the cheapest but you get a big 240ml tub for your money. If you want to try some - drop me a pm - I'd happily send you a sample to see what you think - I use my partner's old plastic cosmetic jars for trips on the hill - they hold about 30 - 40 ml - double walled - pretty much indestructible and leak proof in my experience - I'll send the sample in one - cheers - I.

OP
Greybeard
@Greybeard - When I need to use a brush-less cream - this will work with or without a brush - I've found Baxter of California to be pretty good. Slick and mildly peppermint. Not the cheapest but you get a big 240ml tub for your money. If you want to try some - drop me a pm - I'd happily send you a sample to see what you think - I use my partner's old plastic cosmetic jars for trips on the hill - they hold about 30 - 40 ml - double walled - pretty much indestructible and leak proof in my experience - I'll send the sample in one -
Really nice offer Digimonkey:), but I have actually used it before...Staying at a friend's place a while back, his wife had a tub of Baxters 'super' close shave that she did her legs with! (Or it was his and she kept nicking it). Anyway, I used it once - with a brush - and I remember that it did seem pretty slick and minty (I always prefer minty or menthol stuff in hot weather). I didn't realise it could be used brushless as well. I've just taken a look at prices and looks like it is available in a travel size 120ml/4oz tube as well, so it could be a very strong contender. Thanks for reminding me about it!(y)(y). (BTW, I'm currently considering a new camera purchase and was going to post a question in the photography section...your expertise would be most welcome there too!;))

Top Bottom