Best Aristocrat for shaving?

A subjective question I know.

So far I've tried a #21, #15 and a Junior. I'm yet to try the #66 as it looks brand new but I think I'm going to have to.

My favourite so far?

Drum roll..................

Is the #21. Used it for the first time tonight (and Thursday is normally when my skin is at it's most sensitive) and it was absolutely great.

What do the rest of you think?

For me the #15 wins hands down I have been using it for the last couple of weeks. I find I keep going back to it, just does what it says on the tin. Give me a great shave every time, if I had to give up every razor (not going to happen !!) but one I would keep this one.
I currently own 6 aristos, I still shave with all of them except one (it is still in its original wrapper and I am loath to unwrap it) they are all good razors but.............

I have some of the later US ones. They all seem to shave alike. For some reason I don't care much for their looks. I do like the Jr(British) that I have. Very well made and clean looking razor, shaves well.
Been bidding on and off for a British aristo. But the prices here haven't matched their quality.

Back
Top Bottom