Benefits of SE over DE?

, or
How do these differ from the yellow packed schicks you can buy from America please?

I have an injector on the way & am curious at the best blades deals.

Thanks
They are different blades in a different magazine.
The blades are very good, but the magazine doesn't have a key for injector razors.
You should either but some Chinese Schicks (yellow pack) to have a magazine to transfer the B-20 blades to or ask if anyone here can send you an empty magazine or buy some Persomnna injector blades from Connaught: https://connaughtshaving.com/injectorblades.html
Personally, I'd go for the Chinese Schicks from the US. For me, they are the gold standard of modern injector blades.
I am sure others will prefer the B-20 blades.

This thread emerges dripping from the ocean bed at just the right time for me - I just pulled the trigger on the one and only ATT SE1 aluminium head that Shave Lounge had. Then signed up to Rakuten and ordered two packs of P-30 Prolines. So the wiper blades are about to hit my cheeks. I have a dog in the fight now, so before long I will be casually exchanging experiences with other club members in a savvy, nonchalant manner. Injectors are still another country.....

But, do you have any proper vintage SE razors, with their correct original handles? The elite SE shavers are very particular you know.

I like the idea of Artist Club. It's Bohemian. I can wear a beret at a slant.... MMOC sounds like an entity from outer space.

Actually, the original "Micromatic", which was open comb, was just called the "Micromatic razor". The "Clog-Pruf" and "Flying Wing" came later and had their own names. At the time, it probably looked like something from outer space too.

We all like what we like, and that's cool.

First shave with the SE1. I fitted a Yintal solid brass handle and the combination came to 92g. Felt very good in the hand. Well.... I'm a fan of wiper blades is all I can say. A remarkably quick shave with a Kai Captain - it covers the ground in a minimum of strokes. Almost gone before you start, compared to all the coming and going you get with DE. The shave, with the wonderful Boellis 1924 Chiaia, was DFS in 2 passes but not BBS. I don't really require that, and it was certainly "smooth enough". Interesting now to see how long blades last. I have 2 packs of Proline P-30s coming from Rakuten. The Kai was kindly provided by Anthony at Shave Lounge to get me going, and thanks to him for truly excellent communication during the sale, a real pleasure.