Beginners Shaving Set

AM-JKLXhU0Xk3t1lbWKYr5dPInR3LaZpa4m6LMpZ1sBW4RxTb-sIyA2ZmlukMdLHqFtbaRzwioFeMya34gXaqg65gS2S5hxGKgpbVckzOgeJN003HXaJJs5ID_Zm2dY_viBKE1-C7lq26q28VYZdBM7__2XePQ=w1200

Wilkinson Sword Blue Bowl - not the best, admittedly, but some folks like the bowl
DS Cosmetics 'Red Queen' 24mm? 26mm Synthetic
Gillette Tech (W3 Coded) and I believe NEVER been used. Even the thread feel scratchy against the handle like they've not been unscrewed/screwed up much? ever?
Pack of Shark Stainless (not shown)
Couple of attars that I find a bit light (so, not tremendously representative of attars generally but still nice): Jannatul Firdous, a lively green medley; Hajir, a dark, resinous and musky brew.

I'm aware some folks don't check in 'til the weekend, so let's let this run to Sunday 26th September where at around 21:00 I'll put the listed names into a random name picker.

So, fancy it? You should, what with a brand new Tech in there!!!

Pop your name below as @name and form a list.

Amazing PIF! Not going to lie - I’m tempted purely by the attars and the sparkly tech. But having benefitted from your PIF recently and then the perfume oils - I’d feel bad if I won this one! More people should join in on this!

Back
Top Bottom