Beaudelaire

Hi all, I almost got through my last sample of B&M Beaudelaire and I was wondering what to do next. Keep buying samples is not economically smart, but neither buying from overseas because of postage and, potentially, customs. I believe B&M is not making this soap anymore, though one vendor in the US seems to have some left in stock. Do you know if there is any other brand that can come close to this in terms of scent? I have read the review about the full measure of a man, but apart from the mousse de saxe, the rest of the list of scents looks like a totally different profile from the Beaudelaire. I have tried other (really good) fern scents (Varen by Stirling; Irish Fern by Wickham; the fougere from LPL and MdC etc), but I have yet to find (if any) something that comes as close as possible to the Beaudelaire. If anyone of you has any suggestion, it would be welcomed.

B&M Beaudelaire is licensed exclusively for West Coast Shaving. It is a flanker of B&M Lavanille.
Ahhh that's why is the only vendor who has it. Too bad for the shipping fee for international shipping. I'm afraid my vocabulary is not that developed. What does it mean being a flanker of? Is the Lavanille similar to it? I note it has the Mousse de Sax as well.

Back
Top Bottom