Bay rum soaps/creams

Hi guys,
Last week I came across a bay rum aftershave (hair tonic actually) in boots and just bought it. Tried it 3-4 times during the week, I really like it's smell especially for UK's colder weather. Now I am looking for a bay rum soap/cream . I saw the following candidates (will exclude the PAA ones completely) :

P&B imperial rum soap
Simpsons Bay rum cream (the new ultra glide formula)
Executive shaving bay rum cream

Anyone has any advice for the performance and/or the smell of these 3? For performance maybe a comparison to the great UK artisan soaps wickham, osp, signature that I have and love them.

Thanks

The Exec Shaving Bay Rum is an excellent cream with very good performance. Similar to T&H and Trumpers. Scent wise it has a strong clove note. P&B Imperial Rum is more spicy but mild in the typical P&B fashion. Performance wise, I consider it on par with OSP and slightly better than Wickham (personal opinion). I've not tried the Simpsons cream but I imagine it's a Creightons product so similar to the Exec Shaving cream.

@Boycie83 is spot on about the P&B Imperial, which I like very much.

The best bay rum products, soap, edt/splash and so forth I have used, are or were the Ogallala range from the USA. I used to be able to get them from Maguire's in Newcastle, but that outlet acquired a very poor reputation, and I have no idea whether they're still going. Having said that, a number of USA outlets sell Ogallala, especially Shave Nation and Maggards, both of which I've used, and now that this has got me going, I'll make some enquiries. A 4 1/2 oz. puck of the soap is a very reasonable $6, but I suppose it will, in being sent from there to UK, acquire another digit on the cost.

The only one iv really tried is
Executive Shaving & like Boycie sais it’s class.
i reckon iv only got a 3-4 shaves left in mine,
so i’ll need more soon.
The Scent i love & the Balm is class also,
Not that storage matters but the Glass jar is always useful when it’s empty.

@Boycie83

...The best bay rum products, soap, edt/splash and so forth I have used, are or were the Ogallala range from the USA...

I have used their shampoo/body bar and it is indeed nice smelling & potent. That's coming from a guy who is not "wowed" by bay rum in general. Regardless, all bay rum scents are too short lived for this Playboy.

... Also, get yourself some proper Caribbean bay rum splash like Benjamins
I got the blue Benjamin's having decided that Bay Rum sounded like a scent I would like. Indeed I do like it, unfortunately the Hotmetalette does not agree. I have no idea what effect it has on random ladies I encounter, but the woman from del monte she say meh. Doesn't stop me from enjoying it though!

I found Green original Benjamins is more "bay" than the menthol blue. However as it's a new acquisition, I'll revisit it when the weather improves!