Baxter of California After Shave Balm Bargain

I got the wrong end of the stick on that one with my initial comment.

Nah man just as bad as myself. I've now taken to calling myself a hoarder!

I really shouldn't be trying to message on this thing when I'm 'working'

Last edited:
I got the wrong end of the stick on that one with my initial comment.

Nah man just as bad as myself. I've now taken to calling myself a hoarder!

I really shouldn't be trying to message on this thing when I'm 'working'
I am a bit of a hoarder and I admit that proudly! (or my preferred way of calling it - I like a good selection, and 'just in case' backup). Limitation of space in my room is the only factor that stops me from getting more stuff.

I know the feeling - same here. I'm usually working, with TSR open on the side lol

I am a bit of a hoarder and I admit that proudly! (or my preferred way of calling it - I like a good selection, and 'just in case' backup). Limitation of space in my room is the only factor that stops me from getting more stuff.

I know the feeling - same here. I'm usually working, with TSR open on the side lol
Ha ha ha same, the other day on a conference call sharing my screen and next thing a pop up appears showing someone posting something in BST...I very quickly shut that one down!

Is it bad that I still didn’t even try it yet (got maybe 3 or 4 other balms open) but I’m tempted to get it ? ....
do it yes GIF by TipsyElves.com

I stumbled across this bargain on Amazon yesterday and thought I'd share with you all. 2 x Baxter of California After Shave Balm (120ml tubes) for £5.49. That's right £2.75 per tube, Just search up "Baxter of California After Shave Balm Duo" and fill yer boots before they realise the pricing error. I've picked up 2 packs which will keep me going for a while. Typically retails for substantially north of £10 so this is a bona-fide proper bargain.
View attachment 68647
Thanks for the heads up, bought it and used it, must say I was impressed and a little goes a long way, great bargain, thanks again!

It’s really great scrub! I tried it this morning and although it feels like your face is being sand blasted it gives a great deep clean and post wash feel! So much so I’m getting another set!

Back
Top Bottom