Baxter of California After Shave Balm Bargain

jds

I stumbled across this bargain on Amazon yesterday and thought I'd share with you all. 2 x Baxter of California After Shave Balm (120ml tubes) for £5.49. That's right £2.75 per tube, Just search up "Baxter of California After Shave Balm Duo" and fill yer boots before they realise the pricing error. I've picked up 2 packs which will keep me going for a while. Typically retails for substantially north of £10 so this is a bona-fide proper bargain.
1619160590541.png

I stumbled across this bargain on Amazon yesterday and thought I'd share with you all. 2 x Baxter of California After Shave Balm (120ml tubes) for £5.49. That's right £2.75 per tube, Just search up "Baxter of California After Shave Balm Duo" and fill yer boots before they realise the pricing error. I've picked up 2 packs which will keep me going for a while. Typically retails for substantially north of £10 so this is a bona-fide proper bargain.
View attachment 68647
Thanks for spotting - got few balms but still grabbed one pack ! At this price might as well

Reactions: jds
View attachment 68647
Thanks very much , just put the order in

Get in there! Have just ordered my two, thanks for the enabling! :)

These go for around £16.00 per tube so it is indeed an incredible bargain!
Paul.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom