Bath Time

I usually just shower but use luxury soaps and middle eastern items in the hot months. Does anyone enjoy a relaxing bath? I am thinking of getting a Pine - probably DR Harris or Lime bath essence. Sadly Floris lime appears to be discontinued...

1931_11_14-002_SP.jpg

I enjoy a bath after I come back from a long days walking or if I’m feeling a bit under the weather. I like it really hot although I know it’s not supposed to be good for you. I usually just put a handful of Epsom Salts in but pine sounds very nice too. I like DR Harris stuff so might take a look at their website to see what they have to offer.

Baths really soothe my aches, it's all I can think about when I wake up. I like them hot, and wish to avoid having kids so baked plums is no problem! The only downside is that on my off days, lying in the bath is when the unwelcome thoughts start to go round my head, thereby undoing all the relaxation. Maybe I just need one of those rubber ducks!

No, I like a shower, I can still pamper myself with a quality soap like Aleppo or Mysore Sandalwood.

Paul.
I do enjoy a shower with a Kese glove, along with Aleppo or Nablus soap. I didn't have much success with Beldi soap. Outside of summer I switch to Italian and Portuguese Bath soaps or Savon de Marseille liquid soap.

I love a long soak in the bath. I find that it relaxes and refreshes me after a stressful day. You just don't get that feeling with a shower. Showers are okay if you're in a hurry, or if you want convenience, but a good bath is much more luxurious and invigorating. I usually add a few drops of Radox into my bathwater, then just sit back and enjoy...

Back
Top Bottom