BAILI Victory de razor

D

Deleted member 12673

Hey people any one got or used the BAILI Victory de razor?

It's on the cheaper side of the spectrum in terms of costs

Hey people any one got or used the BAILI Victory de razor?

It's on the cheaper side of the spectrum in terms of costs
Had a couple over the years....they give a mild shave and they're pretty light, with a little blade overhang (nostrils beware) but not a bad little razor. The longevity is good....middle child has had the same one all the way through uni and still uses it!

hey so finally got around to using this baili victory razor, thyere known as tech clones and i can see why

i like trying new thing and i thought i'd try out something different, credit and inspiration from the youtuber subie shaves

basically used the silver plastic part of the saiver de razor left hand side of the pic below (saived de razor takes two de blades)
as i've got this razor and like it a lot i thought why not pop in two dorco titan blades and try it out with the baili victory

maxresdefault.jpg

this shave was effortless and extremely efficent, four days of growth just mowed down,
the blade felt very rigid no blade chatter at all, i'd say im an average sort of speed shaver but this felt quite quick of a head shave tbh

really enjoyed the shave, honestly feels like the shaves just get better and better,
also tbh this is like shaving on a budget too, these baili razors are cheap and that arko soap is just amazing, throughly enjoyed

heres a vid of the saiver de razor if youre unfamiliar

Back
Top Bottom