Badger for teenager

My son (15) is appreciating DE shaving over cartridge and is therefore avoiding the 30 years of irritation I endured.

The cheap crappy Amazon badger that I gave him after I switched to boar is now shedding as much as our Labrador .. any suggestions for a cost effective alternative?

He has tried synths but prefers the feel of badger and the lathering using signature cream is awesome …

Thanks

If you don't want to order direct from China, these Stirling brushes are good value:

I can PM you a 10% off code which means you'll get it for less than £30 delivered.

Awesome, thank you !

If he wants a boar I have a few spare. But I hear ya, he wants a badger. I have one but I don't rate it cos I think the tips are cut (Haryali cheap knot in a nice wooden handle) so it's slightly prickly. For 50 something blokes who get punched in the face for fun it's OK but might be a bit fierce for the lad. Yours if you want it though for postage only.

I'm impressed your son is enjoying using Signature Soaps (I presume), he's already a refined young man.

If he wants to a try a boar brush, Omega make excellent ones from about £5 or so.

Last edited:
That’s really kind, thank you! He has ‘found’ my newly delivered but not yet used connaught derived synth boar that I was planning to use as an alternate and has seemingly adopted this (only a cheaply omega £10 job) so I think the immediate need may be fulfilled….

He also found my newly delivered but not yet used Nivea pro sensitive post shave balm and has equally adopted this … I need a new hiding place …

I'm impressed your son is enjoying using Signature Soaps (I presume), he's already a refined young man.

If he wants to a try a boar brush, Omega make excellent ones from about £5 or so.
He is indeed using signature capra Soap and really likes it compared to TOBs Jermyn Street first cream, not sure about the refined bit yet, a work in progress!!!! As above he has now adopted my new omega synth boar … we’ll see how he gets on!

i can reccomend the large Yaqi mokka express 2 band badger. excellent brush!! one of my favorites and great value for the money indeed on Aliexpres!