Bad Blades

OK, it's a deal. As soon as the three cuts on my chin from my feather experiment last sunday are completely healed, I'll give the sharks a go. No risk, no fun
So, I tried the shark chromes out this morning: it was a badgers arse smooth shave, they are bloody awful, worse than the derbys, and I didn't think that was even possible. After I'd cut my chin twice, I took the blade out of my Mergress and put a Polsilver in to complete the shave. And then threw the other four in the packet away as well, unused. Another blade for my "don't use under any circumstances" blade list

I've decided to weigh any blade recommendation by He-Who-Is-Not-To-Be-Named (@Nishy) carefully and with my Shark experience as a touchstone. He may be a lather-god, but what kind of skin must he have to like the vile Sharks?

I've decided to weigh any blade recommendation by He-Who-Is-Not-To-Be-Named (@Nishy) carefully and with my Shark experience as a touchstone. He may be a lather-god, but what kind of skin must he have to like the vile Sharks?
Maybe He-Who-Is-Not-To-Be-Named is a shark himself, they have skin like sandpaper Tomorrow I'll be using the Polsilver I used today again, but in my newly repaired Optionfive instead of the Mergress. No more experiments for me for a while, I have enough Polsilvers, Personna reds and ASPs to last for the next year or two. Maybe I should buy a few hundred Polsilvers before they run out?

Hiya bud, I find a Haryali 3 piece razor with Erazmic soap & 7oclock yellow a good combo. I find that Wilkinson soap dries my skin out & causes the blade to drag but Erazmic lubes well & a single brush load will do WG XG & AG down to the bone shave, luvley

This might be controversial but I absolutely detest feather blades. Every time I use them they shred my face to ribbons. Just not for me I'm afraid.
I used them once ( part of sample pack) sliced my face & scarred it, the only thing was I didn't feel it they are that sharp, never again

This might be controversial but I absolutely detest feather blades. Every time I use them they shred my face to ribbons. Just not for me I'm afraid.
I used them once ( part of sample pack) sliced my face & scarred it, the only thing was I didn't feel it they are that sharp, never again
Didn't get on with Derby blades (100 of the buggers) until I tried them in my Fatip piccolo.They do a decent enough job in that.
I like the derby black, not so much the green

Didn't get on with Derby blades (100 of the buggers) until I tried them in my Fatip piccolo.They do a decent enough job in that.
I like the derby black, not so much the green
7 O'clock yellows....never again. Passed them on to the Mother in law.
Thanx for the mental picture m8