Back to DE

Gave up DE shaving a while ago switching to electric and a weekend scrape with whatever was on offer in Boots but recieved a tub of Blue beard revenge for taking part in the trial a bit ago and its sort of created an itch that I have started to scratch. Who knows what its going to do to my wallet this time but by god its going to be fun. Now where to start new brush, new razor or new cream or all three now just got to think up some more excuses for the packages that will undoubtably start arriving.
I did post sometimes on SMF and I also got the size 10 up the backside from B&B for mentioning Connaught so its great to find a lot of like minded people on here and it should also help with the trading of gear from a postage aspect.

Look forward to contributing more.
Regards
Richard :D

Welcome to THE ROOOOOM!!!!!! Looks like you'll enjoy it here. Bluebeards is a great cream but there are lots of other wonderful things out there to discover...

Pig Cat said:
Welcome to THE ROOOOOM!!!!!! Looks like you'll enjoy it here. Bluebeards is a great cream but there are lots of other wonderful things out there to discover...

*clears throat*
... it really is all in the delivery you know.

Hi, and welcome to ... the Room.

Welcome Richard.
there obviously is something in this DE lark if many people do change to it from superior shave methods. At least from what the marketing experts tell us. I also have blue beards revenge (amongst others) which is quite good. Another new one is Coates, very much worth looking at next.

Back
Top Bottom