Back from a long rest

Hi All,
Just reintroducing myself after a long time away. I used to be reasonably active here some years ago, but for various reasons, razors have not been a priority recently.
My main interest has been rescuing and restoring old straights and I've accumulated a fair few over the years. Unfortunately age is catching up with me and they get less use than previously. I'm going to see if there is any interest here before I use the bay of flea as their charges have become excessive and I find the whole process unpleasant.
I'll try to find a way of setting up a gallery of pics over the next couple of weeks and then post some items. These are not going to be pristine, but they will be useable and some will be interesting I hope.
Meanwhile, happy shaving.
Andy.

Hi All,
Just reintroducing myself after a long time away. I used to be reasonably active here some years ago, but for various reasons, razors have not been a priority recently.
My main interest has been rescuing and restoring old straights and I've accumulated a fair few over the years. Unfortunately age is catching up with me and they get less use than previously. I'm going to see if there is any interest here before I use the bay of flea as their charges have become excessive and I find the whole process unpleasant.
I'll try to find a way of setting up a gallery of pics over the next couple of weeks and then post some items. These are not going to be pristine, but they will be useable and some will be interesting I hope.
Meanwhile, happy shaving.
Andy.

Welcome back Andy.

If it's of any interest, they have there are occasional Ebay offers, when listings are cheaper than other times, maybe maximum £1 a listing? I can't remember the exact details but it's worth keeping on eye on things.

Reactions: ATG
Back
Top Bottom