Back Button

Boab

Administrator
Staff Member
I am a bit confused, there isn't a back button in the board software. The only back button is within your own browser. The feedback links etc are called breadcrumbs and clicking on them will take you back.

OP
Mike Smart

Mike Smart

Supporter
Supporter
I am a bit confused, there isn't a back button in the board software. The only back button is within your own browser. The feedback links etc are called breadcrumbs and clicking on them will take you back.
Right ok i understand now
it’s happened to me before
i have a large phone
pro max and it’s taking up space therefore i can’t get to a browser back
but problem solved cheers

Below the tab and above the forum page - not on the actual forum page
That's why I don't normally join these types of threads, I usually add to the confusion lol

Boab

Administrator
Staff Member
It works like this, the breadcrumb is the trail to get you back to where you want to go (hence the name from the fairytales I guess)
Right now we are in the Back Button Thread which resides in the Feedback and Help Requests Node which resides in the Site Feedback Category

back1.png
Clicking Feedback and help requests takes you back to that node where you will see the list of threads.

bb2.png

Clicking Site Feedback will take you all the way back to the Category list where you can see everything.

OP
Mike Smart

Mike Smart

Supporter
Supporter
It works like this, the breadcrumb is the trail to get you back to where you want to go (hence the name from the fairytales I guess)
Right now we are in the Back Button Thread which resides in the Feedback and Help Requests Node which resides in the Site Feedback Category

View attachment 64863
Clicking Feedback and help requests takes you back to that node where you will see the list of threads.

View attachment 64862

Clicking Site Feedback will take you all the way back to the Category list where you can see everything.
Brilliant Boab much appreciated

Top Bottom