back/body shavers, anyone?

D

Deleted member 12673

hey peeps, so im wondering who uses a back/body shaver?

do you use a electric one or a manual one?

if its a manual does it take de blades or ou have to get the dedicated blades from the manufacturer of the back/body shaver?

i got a bro shaver version 2.2 which takes two de blades (they also have the version 1 for sale which takes two de blades) from amazon the other day for £22 odd quid,
dont waste youre time or money its absolutely useless i swear!!!

anyways i got a refund because it wasnt fit for purpose was completely useless,
then i thought i'd try this one on ebay, i got it delivered today it takes three de blades and came with a pack of 5 no brand blades, which i assume are also chinese made too like the actual back/body shaver itself

anyways this is brilliant, so easy to do and tbh i aint even that hairy on my back but i really wanted to check it out and give it a whizz, good stuff trust me :)

another popular one is the bakblade but i cant justify the cost of the refill razor blades which you have to get from the manufacturer...

p.s sorry if its in the wrong section of the forum

This one really got me thinking as I have never thought about shaving my back. Certainly I have been known to shave my genital area, but mainly when I am asked to appear in a FILF (Father's I'd like to...... ) movie.

Anyway, this morning I decided to experiment a little and create a device to cover all sins. Why, this beauty can even reach down in to the posterior crevice. No builders bum in this household I will have you know! The appropriately named 'Rimmer Trimmer'

IMG_20201206_102016.jpg

Basically a shavette attached to the handle on a mop giving it both versatility and 'reach'. Cleverly designed with dual-functionality the mop head can easily be used as a shaving brush for the large area involved. The 'shaving bucket' as against to a bowl will follow later as still at the prototype stage.

I would happily post the video of it in operation but I am presently in A&E with deep lacerations to the buttocks

Last edited:
This one really got me thinking as I have never thought about shaving my back. Certainly I have been known to shave my genital area, but mainly when I am asked to appear in a FILF (Father's I'd to...... ) movie.

Anyway, this morning I decided to experiment a little and create a device to cover all sins. Why, this beauty can even reach down in to the posterior crevice. No builders bum in this household I will have you know! The appropriately named 'Rimmer Trimmer'

View attachment 61818

Basically a shavette attached to the handle on a mop giving it both versatility and 'reach'. Cleverly designed with dual-functionality the mop head can easily be used as a shaving brush for the large area involved. The 'shaving bucket' as against to a bowl will follow later as still at the prototype stage.

I would happily post the video of it in operation but I am presently in A&E with deep lacerations to the buttocks

funny post, made me laugh lool :ROFLMAO:

as i was scrolling down i didnt expect it to be a mop! lool

i did read somewhere that someone just attached their de razor to a spatula and used that, hope he doesnt cook with the spatula again lol

My bro in law gave my this as he's hardly used it and said it cuts him lol

anyways its really good, it's basically a foil electric shaver with a big extended arm, and also had attachment grades if you want to trim instead of taking it all off

He said it cost £13 from Lidl ages ago good price tbhIMG_20201215_141248_compress61.jpg

Back
Top Bottom