B&M's

don't know how widespread these are but apart from being the cheapest t-bags around they now sell Blue Stratos for 99p :eek:
it's £2 in TJ Hughes

stock up on your Sex Panther now :lol:

hang on a minute, i should probably keep this quiet :?

What is B&M's, is it a pound type shop, or a TJ Hughes type emporium. Anyhow 99p is remarkable, think I'll give it a go. Apart from the scent, how is it on the old fizzog?

Regards

hunnymonster said:
They took over a lot of Au Naturale shops when they went "mammaries skywards" - at least they did around your idea of Hades (the other end of the M8 :D )

HM I love Embra. Originally a Lanarkshire boy (Deliverence theme kicks in) so had feet in both camps as it were. That's a lie, West of Scotland through and through. Wanted to appear cosmopolitan and sofistikated. Do enjoy visiting the capital, especially stuffing the Hibs and the Hearts ( throws in the obligatory / rhetorical Lothian Eh!)

Regards

actually works very well as an aftershave, doesn't have the skincare of a Speick or Proraso but what does?

scent could be longer lasting

Rangers - B&M were just mentioned on the BBC News website.... amazingly I just found out that I've been a customer of theirs since the 1980s :lol: (as a student, one of their original shops in Cleveleys)

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.bmstores.co.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bmstores.co.uk/</a><!-- m -->

Cheers HM. Found one not too far from me, near Maryhill, Lock & Load country, Next door was a Poundstretcher and a bingo hall.
Got the Blue Stratos and found it to be very good as an aftershave, reminded me of Xmas as a boy, my wife said the same. These £ shops have their place, but, they can be a trifle.... depressing?

hunnymonster said:
rangers62 said:
These £ shops have their place, but, they can be a trifle.... depressing?

You should have gone in uniform and watch how many skedaddle as you walked up and down the aisles :lol:

Do you mean the "Don't buy one but get one free anyway brigade" :evil:

Regards

Back
Top Bottom