B&M FYI

Old world is kind of everything before America was discovered. Basically Europe, Africa and Asia. I think the terminology is largely "by Europeans for Europeans" but that includes Blighty because it means "Europe as opposed to the Americas" rather than our perspective of what Europe is, from our nice little island!

So in essence, good news for us! And perhaps any B&M dealers in Africa, who knows hahaha!

for a moment, I thought you were talking about B & M, the discount store and was like "huh? what?"

then it hit me...

Haha! Yes, my first thought was also ...

bm-navbar-logo.png

Ok so who is hitting F5 on slickboys website yet? Or Shaving Station, if they're doing B&M again?

I think shaving station were in the process of getting Barrister and Mann in, but not sure what stage they are at. I would like some of the aftershave splashes to try

Crossan

Supporter
Supporter
A post by B&M from a week or so ago did suggest that Shaving Station were going to be distributors. @SS2013 is this on the cards or was that wrong? Always keen for more sources to be able to buy more locally (not that I need more of course).

Top Bottom