B&M FYI

Old world is kind of everything before America was discovered. Basically Europe, Africa and Asia. I think the terminology is largely "by Europeans for Europeans" but that includes Blighty because it means "Europe as opposed to the Americas" rather than our perspective of what Europe is, from our nice little island!

So in essence, good news for us! And perhaps any B&M dealers in Africa, who knows hahaha!

for a moment, I thought you were talking about B & M, the discount store and was like "huh? what?"

then it hit me...

Haha! Yes, my first thought was also ...

bm-navbar-logo.png

Ok so who is hitting F5 on slickboys website yet? Or Shaving Station, if they're doing B&M again?

I think shaving station were in the process of getting Barrister and Mann in, but not sure what stage they are at. I would like some of the aftershave splashes to try

A post by B&M from a week or so ago did suggest that Shaving Station were going to be distributors. @SS2013 is this on the cards or was that wrong? Always keen for more sources to be able to buy more locally (not that I need more of course).

FWIW, B&M sent out an e-mail recently listing their upcoming releases thru Dec. I will quote the ones which seem interesting to me:

• Mûir(e) Wood (Blackberry, Vetiver, Balsam Resin, Damp Air): Shaving soap, aftershave splash, aftershave balm, with limited quantities of refill bars available from Barrister and Mann only (for now).
The Four Horsemen Pre-Order Opens (more explanation to come as we get closer)

Note: All four of these offerings will be available as shaving soap, aftershave splash, aftershave balm, with limited quantities of refill bars available from Barrister and Mann only (for now).

• War: Hot metal, Gunpowder, Citrus, Resins, Moss
  • Famine: Dust, Hunger, Citrus, Resins, Moss
  • Plague: Lavender, Herbs, Citrus, Resins, Moss
  • Death: Citrus, Resins, Moss
  • Smoking Bishop (Wine, Orange, Grapefruit, Nutmeg, Cinnamon, Tobacco): Shaving soap, aftershave splash, aftershave balm, with limited quantities of refill bars available from Barrister and Mann only (for now).
  • Atomic Holiday (Pineapple, Lime, Bergamot, Ozone, Labdanum): Shaving soap, aftershave splash, aftershave balm, bath soap, with limited quantities of refill bars available from Barrister and Mann only (for now).
  • Lavender, Interrupted (Lavender, Sandalwood, Cedar, Vetiver, Vanilla Absolute, Musk, Mousse de Saxe, Geranium, Osmanthus, Leather): EdP only. Consider this our long-promised "glow-up" of Lavanille.

Back
Top Bottom