B & B Stewards Entrance Exam

So, you wish to be a Forum Steward?

Well, successful completion of the following entrance examination is a first step.

Answers are either NO (one 'ting' in the spitoon) or YES (two 'tings').

The time allowed is a Lynard Skynard guitar solo.

THE TEST

1. Do you let your 14-year-old daughter smoke at the dinner table in front of her kids?

2. Does the Blue Book value of your truck goes up and down depending on how much gas is in it?

3. Have you been married three times but still have the same in-laws?

4. Do you think a woman who is out of your league, is one who bowls on a different night?

5. Do you wonder how service stations keep their rest-rooms so clean?

6. Has someone in your family ever died right after saying 'Hey, guys, watch this?'

7. Did you think Dom Perignon was a Mafia leader?

8. Was your wife's hairdo was once ruined by a ceiling fan?

9. Did your junior prom offer day care?

10. Do you think the last words of the Star-Spangled Banner are 'Gentlemen, start your engines?'

11. If you lit a match in the bathroom would your house explode right off its wheels?

12. Has the Halloween pumpkin on your porch has more teeth than your spouse?

13. Do you have to go outside to get something from the fridge?

14. Was one of your kids was born on a pool table?

15. Do you need one more hole punched in your card to get a freebie at the House of Tattoos?

16. Have you been told you can't get married to your sweetheart because there's a law against it?

17. Do you think loading the dishwasher means getting your wife drunk?

Funny, but it risks a 24 hr ban according to this

<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.theshavingroom.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=3674&start=20" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=4&t=3674&start=20</a><!-- l -->

That, in itself, deserves a ban!

I once joined a band on the condition that we would NEVER, EVER, have that bloody song on the setlist.

Ian

Oooh, Oooh I passed I passed. No more deputising. Proper badge.

Only one thing though, my house used to have wheels...

until they were nicked.

Back
Top Bottom