Avon Vintage

I see a few of you ol' geezers sprinkled thru the SOTD forum using old Avon AS's & colognes. I remember some of them from when I was young, but obviously not all of them. I am really enjoying the Brisk Spice cologne I just bought which is a total clone of vintage Old Spice. I also just bought on the cheap a NOS bottle of Clint cologne by them that should be here in a week or so. I have read many good things about it. Usually, one can grab an old bottle of Avon over here cheap and to be frank I find 99% of the new AS's & colognes nowadays to be too Metrosexual, i.e., aquatics or fruity sweet and reeking of synthetics. :sick:

For those of you who have some which are your favorites? :unsure:

This thread takes me back to my days at university in the late 1960s. My roommate’s father was an executive at Avon Canada so we had an endless supply of Avon products. Unfortunately, I don’t remember much about the AS and cologne we had on hand other than the quirky, fancy bottles they came in and how strong the scent was. The only scent I remember is Excalibur, which came in a bottle shaped like a Saracen’s sword, but I can’t remember the scent other than it was strong and long lasting.

Back
Top Bottom