Avoid New Culmak !!

so i purchased on t,bay ,from "culmak" themselves two refill,s. beliving them to be one of the few remaining unmolested soap formulations . i recevied two white waxy pucks in culmak packaging . the pucks have no lavender scent , but a synthetic bitter citrus like scent . attempted to lather ,was left with a frothy white proto lather ,that just will not stabilise ,just disapating in seconds .looks like another good soap has gone ....just a heads up ,don,t waste your money .....

so i purchased on t,bay ,from "culmak" themselves two refill,s. beliving them to be one of the few remaining unmolested soap formulations . i recevied two white waxy pucks in culmak packaging . the pucks have no lavender scent , but a synthetic bitter citrus like scent . attempted to lather ,was left with a frothy white proto lather ,that just will not stabilise ,just disapating in seconds .looks like another good soap has gone ....just a heads up ,don,t waste your money .....
Same here, got one from express chemists, same thing, tried it this morning and couldn't past the frothy foam stage, tried two or three times to get it right (thought I'd got too much water initially) but to no avail, soon as I tried applying the 'lather' it just faded away, so rinsed it off and went with Hampshire lanolin No. 1

Back
Top Bottom