Astra SP - Any Love?

Hi Guys
I bought a sample pack from Connaught ( a suggestion from the forum) I have tried a few of the blades now. I just tried this week the Astra SP and this has bean so far the pick of the bunch. It seems very efficient and no scratchiness, very smooth. I am using it in the Muhle R106

Hi Guys
I bought a sample pack from Connaught ( a suggestion from the forum) I have tried a few of the blades now. I just tried this week the Astra SP and this has bean so far the pick of the bunch. It seems very efficient and no scratchiness, very smooth. I am using it in the Muhle R106
One of the first blade's I used and have always found them to be a good blade that seems to work well in most razors. Not everyone likes them but that's to be expected, we are all different!

Paul.

I think they're a good "medium" blade in terms of smoothness and sharpness. As with every other blade, of every type (DE and the SE varieties), an awful lot depends on the razor it's used in, but the Astra blades, both Green and Blue, seem to perform satisfactorily in most razors. I can't offhand think of any Russian blades which have absolutely no redeeming features.

Back
Top Bottom