Asda

i read a bit ago that it was suggested that we have a section for cartridge razors on the forum

well if anyone is an ardent Gillette Sensor user apparantly the Asda Essential Care Twin Blade replacement Cartridges are the same thing for a fraction of the cost

we don't have an Asda yet :roll:

I'd like to see cartridge users have their own section. ;)

While you're at it can boar users have their own section as well, by the time it's broken in it will be all soft and fluffy and just as good as the badger section, honest. :roll:

hando said:
i read a bit ago that it was suggested that we have a section for cartridge razors on the forum

well if anyone is an ardent Gillette Sensor user apparantly the Asda Essential Care Twin Blade replacement Cartridges are the same thing for a fraction of the cost

we don't have an Asda yet :roll:

I found them to be a bit different, the Asda blades look the same but are a bit loose on the handle. I can send you some if you want to try it yourself.

The multifit cartridges are OK though, they fit the GII and Contour. Made in Israel, they may be Personna?

...and you PC, you might have fooled Fido into taking back that chewed up boar you were trying to flog but we all know what you'd been doing with it. That's what boar users do.

...and that is why you need your own section.

antdad said:
...and you PC, you might have fooled Fido into taking back that chewed up boar you were trying to flog but we all know what you'd been doing with it. That's what boar users do.

...and that is why you need your own section.

Maybe you're right. It would have to be restricted. Members Only if you will. You'd have to let Hando in too though. I wish I could reveal the content of the PMs he sends me. The depravity, the dirtiness and oh the slurry!! :eek:

Back
Top Bottom