AS - Spray Bottles. (Daft question alert)

AJP

Chaps,

I have recently been bought an AS in a spray bottle. Now until this point i have only used splash bottles. This is probably a bone question, but how do you go about applying AS from a spray bottle. (I know i know, just spray it... :lol: ).

Do you spray on your cheeks and neck and rub in? Spray into the palm of a hand and apply like a splash? I don't want to spray like mad and go out smelling like the inside of Gok Wann's handbag, merely the slight scent i now get from an AS Splash.

Cheers for the pointers gents.

Depends on how strong the substance is. If it is real strong it is one or two squirts on my lower neck at the collar bone and spread a little with my hands. If it is weak in scent I tend to spray into my hands and make like Henry Cooper and splash it all over.

Paul said:
I would remove the spray top & use as any other splash. I prefer sprays for cologne though.

I've got one bottle where the spray top is hard to remove, it's crimped on. :evil:
I spray it straight on my neck, but it's annoying, I much prefer the splash bottles.

Big pair of Pliers should do the job.

I dunno tho, I tend to spray on my face then rub in .. similar to the spray bottles i use for my WH.

Back
Top Bottom