Artisan soaps vs mass produced

Just nice that we've got the range and freedom of choice we have when it comes to soaps over a wide price range.

JohnnyO. o/
Agreed. It's also nice that we have a wide range of opinions in the Shaving Room, and while Blademonkey and I have been at odds in this thread, he has been a real gent in PM's to me. If he was a shaving soap, I have no doubt he would be artisan through and through, with all the best qualities that artisans endeavour to capture in their products! I continue to respect his views.

Thankyou for that Greybeard, it takes a big man to say what you have just said. As I said in my Pm to you let's be men and move forward, I think we are both adult enough to do that.

Thankyou for that Greybeard, it takes a big man to say what you have just said. As I said in my Pm to you let's be men and move forward, I think we are bot
Thankyou for that Greybeard, it takes a big man to say what you have just said. As I said in my Pm to you let's be men and move forward, I think we are both adult enough to do that.
Thanks Paul...could you do me a favour...could you call me a 'big man' just one more time?

Just grip to people and bug the arse of them it's from the usa, we would have called it sticky shit or something like that. Regardless I used to set him on fire and throw him out of my bedroom window ,loved it!
I Buried My Action Man when John Wayne Died...I was Devastated at the Time..Weird I Know but My Action Man was John Wayne..They Researched this Somewhere Years After & Found that Many Thousands had Done the Same..

Billy