Arko Soap

Have heard lots about this soap and I would like to try this but unsure where you can get this in the UK, Could anyone please tell me if its worth tracking some down

over5feet said:
Have heard lots about this soap and I would like to try this but unsure where you can get this in the UK, Could anyone please tell me if its worth tracking some down

i had some to trade on here, now it's on a BIN on e-bay along with la toja, and erasmic (tallow) blades etc......sorry

Steve

sunburyboy93 said:
over5feet said:

i had some to trade on here, now it's on a BIN on e-bay along with la toja, and erasmic (tallow) blades etc......sorry

Steve

Where please? I couldn't find anything :(

hunnymonster said:
sonny said:
Where please? I couldn't find anything :(

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://shop.ebay.co.uk/sunburyboy93/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://shop.ebay.co.uk/sunburyboy93/m.h ... ksid=p3686</a><!-- m -->

Cheers Chap

Would have thought that somebody would have had some of the stuff im listing on the bay right now, a few watchers but nobody pulling the trigger, don't want to go cheaper otherwise it aint worth doing it.

all on for a month so will see

steve

Audiolab said:
Nice lots, they should sell OK, out of curiosity are those Silver Blues Russian or Czech made ones? the only way to tell is to read the packet sides.

Russia St Petersberg, i thought they were the others when i got them on the Bay as seller used a stock photo of the Czech Ones... :x

over5feet said:

I picked up a stick of Arko the other week from a Turkish owned/operated 'Continental' shop in town. I haven't used it yet though. I was hoping htey might also have stocked some Derby Shave creams to try, but no such luck. I did get a horse hair shaving brush (£1.49) and a really cheap aluminium (I think) 'Yuma' 3 piece razor (razor is also untried) as well as some really cheap Lemon AS/cologne.

I've been walking around town every now and then, looking into these sorts of shops for more international stock, but this was one of the very few places not stocking just the same old stuff and multiblades.

Back
Top Bottom