Ariana & Evans B1 Lancer

Mike Smart

Supporter
Supporter
What’s everyone’s thoughts on this new Razor & new technology ?
A push button spring loaded TTO
The Razor is £45
i have concerns that the spring loaded system to open the doors wil last,
It’s probably just me but i would have more faith in the technology if the razor was a bit more high end but that’s just my cynical side.
It’s sold out relatively quickly so there’s definitely a lot of interest
IMG_0008.pngIMG_0009.png

What’s everyone’s thoughts on this new Razor & new technology ?
A push button spring loaded TTO
The Razor is £45
i have concerns that the spring loaded system to open the doors wil last,
It’s probably just me but i would have more faith in the technology if the razor was a bit more high end but that’s just my cynical side.
It’s sold out relatively quickly so there’s definitely a lot of interest
View attachment 103481View attachment 103483
It looks good but it's cheep and made with a Zamak head, make it from good materials and sell for a little more, than I may have been interested.
Looks good but......

Paul

Fair play to them for developing something new at an affordable price point in these times. Probably not for me as I've never really worried about the time taken to load a blade. I have TTO and 2- or 3-piece DE and 2 ACSE razors. Of these the TTOs are the easiest and quite good enough. The others are OK. They seem to have fixed a problem nobody had, if I were to put it uncharitably. That's not to say people shouldn't buy it, its something different, looks quite nice and it might be a lovely shave. I think it's just that the USP of spring loaded doors is not something I felt a need for, but still, why not?

Fair play to them for developing something new at an affordable price point in these times. Probably not for me as I've never really worried about the time taken to load a blade. I have TTO and 2- or 3-piece DE and 2 ACSE razors. Of these the TTOs are the easiest and quite good enough. The others are OK. They seem to have fixed a problem nobody had, if I were to put it uncharitably. That's not to say people shouldn't buy it, its something different, looks quite nice and it might be a lovely shave. I think it's just that the USP of spring loaded doors is not something I felt a need for, but still, why not?
I’m with @Blademonkey on this but i agree with you also.
Yes definitely fair play for bringing out an affordable Razor and i guess from drawing stage it’s taken a while to develop but for me anything spring loaded ends up broken and you can’t reinvent the wheel.
there’s is absolutely no need for spring loaded door’s however if it was a quality Razor i would probably give it a go.
But unfortunately for me it’s to much of i don’t think it will work for any length of time.
Hopefully i’m wrong & it turns out to be a cracker

The razor looks like it comes from the same factory as the Vikings Blade adjustable razors you can find on Amazon.Com

For around £50 give or take, I'd be more inclined to get the Pearl Flexi.

Back
Top Bottom