Are We Back To Normal Yet ?

http://www.theshavingroom.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=96

Did you read the thread posted a week ago?

hunnymonster said:
Mick - no smilies because you did a quick reply (I can tell because there's no separator line between your post and your signature) :angel:

Listen Sunshine:dodgy:, I have a MacBook, iMac, iPod & iPhone! I demand you make my technology more idiot proof - I want big colourful buttons, no alternative choices in the way of doing things and that you change the name of the site to something more suitable, like.... iShave

Hello Scotty, are you lost too? :-/

I also struggled to get into the Room at first, so it'll be interesting to see what happens next login time. Think I might have cloned myself in the process. Otherwise, it seems to have been a smooth transition and the software runs a sight faster, so well done chaps!

I had a bit of trouble logging in too, but I think that was because it is case sensitive and I've a feeling the old system was not.

I'm getting used to the smilies now. Think I might get an unhealthy amount of use out of this one :heart: Watch out boys!! :s

Arrowhead said:
Otherwise, it seems to have been a smooth transition and the software runs a sight faster, so well done chaps!

It seems to be running a hell of a lot slower for me. It'll be interesting to see how it is once all the kinks have been ironed out. Sure we'll soon get used to it.