April 2021 Acquisitions

image.jpg
small haul from evening walk to tk maxx yesterday. Was quite surprised to see some proraso stuff (few blue tubes at £3 each, some asl for £7 each and pre/post creams at £4) in there as well as old spice (was quite tempted to grab some aftershaves too but managed to control that urge! ). Was on and off looking for some Chelsea boots - found those CK ones at £22 so couldn’t pass up.... but seeing as how the ‘return to office’ is going it might be at least another half a year before I will get to wear them out somewhere haha

Lordy, Lord!

Four days from placing my order with direct with Egypt and less than an hour ago, it arrived! I have two other orders waiting to arrive, both from UK sellers, placed one and two days prior to this! Fair play to UPS and to prompt and diligent sellers https://www.ebay.co.uk/usr/treasure.of.egypt

ACtC-3dMG4-sSZRuvugSMU4K6TBO0JcKzuqLfKR6xUTe7YXMhJKZJyrT2G8Sii6Q9iJU4ZzQKdXoRuMBHnhhGIyKVAglPshQuAnUHvXIVkLNEAyGd2yjJjJCaexBmyY1GQIlHMIuCcMO8Mlw2ix0685kzJLhyA=s1200

ACtC-3d9SmLP01-qRMs-YwZ0y4k51wf1I6fdBIkBoMnlHlFXfX1ToZWdoMx6VXrQXLrNniTqtFLzIJ0P806aeiMGpmILgFM6veIjOj9qMB1rEsKPudVzK3XrRT1O-aSJdOixmZR_k736U3jg19eaRUIpx4tWMQ=w800

20210415_095542.jpg20210415_095525.jpg20210415_095414.jpg
Todays acquisitions are a couple of nice straight razors.
The top one is a Crown & Sword Razor that I brought dirt cheap, I am going to clean and restore this one, so it will have a new lease of life in my collection.
I think it's a lovely looking razor and the box is in tip top condition for it's age.
The next razor is a Henckels Twins sold to me by @Olie29, I used it for my shave today and was a very smooth shave indeed.
Stay safe out there.

View attachment 68235View attachment 68236View attachment 68237
Todays acquisitions are a couple of nice straight razors.
The top one is a Crown & Sword Razor that I brought dirt cheap, I am going to clean and restore this one, so it will have a new lease of life in my collection.
I think it's a lovely looking razor and the box is in tip top condition for it's age.
The next razor is a Henckels Twins sold to me by @Olie29, I used it for my shave today and was a very smooth shave indeed.
Stay safe out there.
Really glad you like it Mark it is a lovely little shaver !

Back
Top Bottom