April 2021 Acquisitions

The Baume be arrived today along with some Czech and speak no. 88 soaps very kindly gifted by @Blademonkey thank you absolutely love the scent the parfum is now an absolute must have View attachment 67911
I just knew would love them and could not see you ready to turn your back on them because you could not get a sample sent to you, enjoy! :)

Paul.

Don’t think there is - I already went exploring the tunnels!

haha! Damn time to make some fake accounts and ask neighbours if I can get stuff posted to their addresses I guess

Now I wish that my facial hair would grow faster .....

Addiction is no laughing matter.

Before you know it you'll find yourself on your knees pleasuring businessmen in a dank Blackpool alleyway to fund your latest artisan shaving soap with Silk, Shea Butter and Whale Semen, or the ground breaking new razor from Blackland which has a engraving of Jeremy Beadle on the handle.

Turn back, just use Arko and the crappy plastic Wilkinson Sword you can find in chemists.

Whilst you still have your dignity.

Before you know it you'll find yourself on your knees pleasuring businessmen in a dank Blackpool alleyway to fund your latest artisan shaving soap with Silk, Shea Butter and Whale Semen, or the ground breaking new razor from Blackland which has a engraving of Jeremy Beadle on the handle.

Turn back, just use Arko and the crappy plastic Wilkinson Sword you can find in chemists.

I actually got one arko stick that I’m yet to try .... might need to switch to exclusively use it from now on .....

He may enjoy pleasuring businessmen in dank alleyways or down rabbit holes, leave him be! :)

Paul.

Back on topic......

Recently I made a super deal for a mint condition Mühle R89 and a Schick Krona for $30 U.S. shipped. I needed a new Krona as my old one "died". I am not a particular fan of the R89/DE89 style head. but the price was too good to pass.

I also finally received from Maggard samples of the new B&M Oceana shaving soap and a sample of Petrichor, the latter of which reminds me too much of their Roam. Not my taste. The Oceana is a remake of one of their old discod. Latha line soaps and I like it whiffed off the small tub. A lot.

I also bought from Maggard a B&M Cool 5.25 oz. bar of soap and an Ogallala Bay Rum Soap & Shampoo Bar. Like the scent of both and the latter is a real sinus opener!! :oops: ;)

Back
Top Bottom