April 2021 Acquisitions

For those with the Boellis soap, am I right in thinking it doesn’t come in a container to lather from? You have to lather the whole soap and then leave it out to dry? That seems messy.

Omg...it’s arrived and I’m gobsmacked it’s an absolute beast and it’s beautiful..the near wedge Koraat with olive wood scales along with the 1k naniwa super stone, the naniwa dressing stone and 2 very kindly included and very generous samples of the the Pannacrema Nera and Rosa shaving soaps..my word they smell incredible @RussellR5555 the Nera is certainly my favourite but the Rosa is divine too..I really have to pick both of these up wow can’t stop sniffing them my word thank you Russ appreciate that so much absolutely love both and I can’t wait to use the Koraat it’s certainly a stunner38C2D6CE-C335-4D14-BF7A-314722D0EAA2.jpegDA11E290-7FD4-4474-8B70-A8B082E28448.jpeg

Case arrived, it isn't pretty but it is definitely practical. It's essentially an Otterbox with a plastic molded adjustable tray. This thing is bomb proof:
20210407_142018.jpg
and a replacement for my old faithful R41 for when the shave isn't quite as leisurely, my previous tragically took a nose dive onto tiles and the thread snapped off (it had suffered some abuse over the time I had it). That's it now, no more spending!

View attachment 67741
My Sharpening stones and Razor arrived today from @Fergiebilly, I can't wait to try out the razors edge later and just need to pick up a cheap little razor to practice honing on.
Omg...it’s arrived and I’m gobsmacked it’s an absolute beast and it’s beautiful..the near wedge Koraat with olive wood scales along with the 1k naniwa super stone, the naniwa dressing stone and 2 very kindly included and very generous samples of the the Pannacrema Nera and Rosa shaving soaps..my word they smell incredible @RussellR5555 the Nera is certainly my favourite but the Rosa is divine too..I really have to pick both of these up wow can’t stop sniffing them my word thank you Russ appreciate that so much absolutely love both and I can’t wait to use the Koraat it’s certainly a stunnerView attachment 67751View attachment 67752
1617803959779.png

Back
Top Bottom