April 2021 Acquisitions

20210421_140241.jpg
I have been waiting for this lot to be shipped a few weeks now and they have finally arrived.
my 12k Naniwa stone, my large flattening stone to keep my honing stones nice and flat, A Naniwa stone holder and my 40x magnification loupe with light to see how my edges look.
I can't wait to road test everything next week when I am off work.
I am going to try my best not to buy anything else for a couple of months now as I have far too much stuff, so listen up everyone.
No selling good stuff in the BST forum for a while until my bank balance recovers lmao.

AoS Rose Absolute shaving cream. Just in time, because my current jar is running a bit low. I have rose absolute hydrosols that I can use to scent unscented shaving cream nicely, but in my experience nothing can match the fragrance of the AoS.
BDOTnxg.jpg

Mine is lethal. Good luck!
Only had 2 shaves with it but as long as I go slowly, concentrate and use long strokes, it gives a very close, smooth shave. There’s a lot more blade feel compared to the ER 1912, but I do feel a sense of accomplishment. No nicks or irritation at all. Keep persevering and the technique and “feel” will click.

Only had 2 shaves with it but as long as I go slowly, concentrate and use long strokes, it gives a very close, smooth shave. There’s a lot more blade feel compared to the ER 1912, but I do feel a sense of accomplishment. No nicks or irritation at all. Keep persevering and the technique and “feel” will click.
Just put the cap flat on your face, and ride it down, great shaves happen automatically.

Back
Top Bottom