Anyone tried a Barbarossa P1R8?

I just stumbled across this TTO, and the looks rather appeal. It seems to be well thought of by "The Independent" but what does that really mean? I did a search on here and nothing came up, which struck me as odd given the amount of DE traffic here. Anyone know anything about these?

I watched stuff like this happen on the bay, do you seriously want to pay actual money for the crapper of the week?

I've never heard of stainless steel brass

FEATURES:

• Double edge stainless steel razor
  • Butterfly design allowing you to rotate the base of then handle to open the head and load the blade
  • Material: Brass

Hmm yeah OK maybe that explains why nobody here has one. Thought it might be too good to be true. And yeah I saw that uncertainty over material and it did make me wonder. Those bay listing were all expired so I wasn't sure if you were suggesting that a vintage buy on eBay was preferable or equally dubious.

A quality Gillette can be had for less than you will pay for some rebranded razor that no one has heard of. I was showing sold listings because that's the actual price they sold for.

Wouldn't waste my money on it. Toby is right . ......no such thing as stainless steel brass. Just trying to tick all the boxes with the description. No problem with a Chinese razor .....just the people who try to hype them up