Anyone ordered from Vintage Scent?

Hi all,

I recently ordered a Semogue 1305 brush from Vintage Scent. This was shipped on the 11th July but I have not received it yet!

Has anyone else had delivery problems from this company?

Regards,

John

My first order took two weeks to the US. I am a week & a half into waiting for my second order.

I know a few guys that use Vintage scents on a regular basis & i have not heard of any complaints.

good luck.

I received a package yesterday in Houston. the website indicates it was shipped on 23rd July.

If the website says your order has shipped, I would reccommend you drop Leon a line.

Good luck.

Contact Leon/Vintage Scent. I ordered my Semogue 1305 from there and it was with me within 10 days. I would be surprised if it was the company at fault as I've heard other good reports about the service.

Pig Cat said:
Contact Leon/Vintage Scent. I ordered my Semogue 1305 from there and it was with me within 10 days. I would be surprised if it was the company at fault as I've heard other good reports about the service.

10 days? That's what I would expect. I still have not received it. Contacting Leon now....

I really don't trust the postal service sometimes......

John

An update on this.

The original brush never showed, which was a disappointment. I asked for a refund, but was told they could not do that. Shipping is not tracked, so they have no way of knowing if I received it or not. Fair enough.

They offered me a discount on my next purchase.

So... I ordered the brush again and got a 50% discount! Thanks Vintage Scent!

Brush arrived the other day - very pleased with it! :mrgreen:

I wonder what happened to the original order. What with all the postal strikes here in London and shit service in general, I guess it's sitting in a sorting office somewhere. Maybe I'll get it in ten years' time!

John

Back
Top Bottom