Anyone know which artisan soaps are a take on dior sauvage

Would like to know of a nice shave soap to go with my dior sauvage parfum as a treat to accompany my Christmas gift. Might help take my mind off things any recommendations would be much appreciated

PAA Doppelgänger Black is one.

Another was Wickham's Apricus but I don't think that is made anymore.
Cheers Russ wish I'd of know that a while back I'd have picked some up love wickham's might have to look into the PPA though have never tried one was going to go for a seasonal one but as you've said the doppelgänger I think il have to give that a go instead thank you

As mentioned above (those that I've tried):

Eau Sauvage - Wickham Apricus

Sauvage: PAA Doppelganger Black & OSP Urban Viking
Gonna keep an eye out for any apricus but I think the PPA might be the one as I've never tried their soap base before and it's one I've been looking into

I would possibly go for Zingari man
The Watchnan
Nice & Dark oh and snap lol :ROFLMAO: i got it also along with a chanel Bleu
Might have to have a look at this one too I was looking at zingari but wasn't sure what the scents were based on must admit I do like the clean look of their packaging thank you

Stirling Scarn (shaving time have some in stock)
Pinnacle Grooming Sauve
Thanks Karl will have a gander at these not tried pinnacle grooming but love Stirling only just bought some though so think I might try the PPA as it's one I haven't tried but Stirling is a winner I will keep it in mind

A&E have Monte Carlo which is their take on Sauvage.
Thank you might have to be A&E purely because the black doppelgänger seems only available from PPA direct or pastures and A&E available here will try my first A&E soap cannabliss santal that I haven't yet tried tonight then will go ahead and order might have to do a bigger order from PPA make it worthwhile

Back
Top Bottom