Anyone know which artisan soaps are a take on dior sauvage

Would like to know of a nice shave soap to go with my dior sauvage parfum as a treat to accompany my Christmas gift. Might help take my mind off things any recommendations would be much appreciated

OP
Olie29
PAA Doppelgänger Black is one.

Another was Wickham's Apricus but I don't think that is made anymore.
Cheers Russ wish I'd of know that a while back I'd have picked some up love wickham's might have to look into the PPA though have never tried one was going to go for a seasonal one but as you've said the doppelgänger I think il have to give that a go instead thank you

OP
Olie29
As mentioned above (those that I've tried):

Eau Sauvage - Wickham Apricus

Sauvage: PAA Doppelganger Black & OSP Urban Viking
Gonna keep an eye out for any apricus but I think the PPA might be the one as I've never tried their soap base before and it's one I've been looking into

OP
Olie29
I would possibly go for Zingari man
The Watchnan
Nice & Dark oh and snap lol :ROFLMAO: i got it also along with a chanel Bleu
Might have to have a look at this one too I was looking at zingari but wasn't sure what the scents were based on must admit I do like the clean look of their packaging thank you

OP
Olie29
Stirling Scarn (shaving time have some in stock)
Pinnacle Grooming Sauve
Thanks Karl will have a gander at these not tried pinnacle grooming but love Stirling only just bought some though so think I might try the PPA as it's one I haven't tried but Stirling is a winner I will keep it in mind

Top Bottom