Anyone here into cigars?

I know its maybe more of an american forum thing but during Lockdown I have become quite a collector.

Possibly not the most sensible thing during the pandemic but there you are :). I have always enjoyed a cigar and love a drop of Whisky and they go hand in hand.

So far the 'Tuppedor' consists of quite a few cubans (of various varieties) but I have found I like new world cigars more.

So, who likes ciagrs and has been infected with this 'bug'?

Personally never tried the pipe myself but not planning on getting back to smoking - been a good few years now since I had a cigarette or even cigar. Only get slight urge whilst really angry.

actually saying that I never tried the pipe might be a lie - when I was 7 or 8 years old, I did use an old pipe that was passed to my father by my grandad .... but the pipe was empty and laid unused for years and years haha

I was smoking a bit during my late teenage years (17-19) but I’d say it was partially due to succumbing to peer pressure at that time . Stopped after that and then just really occasional smoke.

On that note I might see if anyone on BST would be interested in buying that pack of cigars or trading for some shaving gear

I was smoking a bit during my late teenage years (17-19) but I’d say it was partially due to succumbing to peer pressure at that time . Stopped after that and then just really occasional smoke.

On that note I might see if anyone on BST would be interested in buying that pack of cigars or trading for some shaving gear
Oh the temptations of TSR! :)

Paul.

I have been smoking cigars since the mid 90’s.

Have a collection of cigars aging in the humidors.

I used to go down to the cigar lounge on a weekly basis. But management changed and a different crowd came in. It ruined the scene there. Now I just hang out with a few of those guys that felt the same way. One of the guys has a card table in his garage and we come over to his place to smoke and gamble for cigars.

Don’t buy nearly as many cigars as I used too. I’m now at the point where I’m just smoking up what I got and downsizing.

Around the house I smoke pipe. Got enough pipe tobacco to last me a few years. To be honest. I’m enjoying pipe smoking more than cigars and it’s less expensive.

I have been smoking cigars since the mid 90’s.

Have a collection of cigars aging in the humidors.

I used to go down to the cigar lounge on a weekly basis. But management changed and a different crowd came in. It ruined the scene there. Now I just hang out with a few of those guys that felt the same way. One of the guys has a card table in his garage and we come over to his place to smoke and gamble for cigars.

Don’t buy nearly as many cigars as I used too. I’m now at the point where I’m just smoking up what I got and downsizing.

Around the house I smoke pipe. Got enough pipe tobacco to last me a few years. To be honest. I’m enjoying pipe smoking more than cigars and it’s less expensive.
Leather armchairs, a fine cigar and a glass of brandy, wonderful! Times are a changing though! :cool:

Paul

Back
Top Bottom