Anyone here into cigars?

I know its maybe more of an american forum thing but during Lockdown I have become quite a collector.

Possibly not the most sensible thing during the pandemic but there you are :). I have always enjoyed a cigar and love a drop of Whisky and they go hand in hand.

So far the 'Tuppedor' consists of quite a few cubans (of various varieties) but I have found I like new world cigars more.

So, who likes ciagrs and has been infected with this 'bug'?

Personally never tried the pipe myself but not planning on getting back to smoking - been a good few years now since I had a cigarette or even cigar. Only get slight urge whilst really angry.

actually saying that I never tried the pipe might be a lie - when I was 7 or 8 years old, I did use an old pipe that was passed to my father by my grandad .... but the pipe was empty and laid unused for years and years haha

I was smoking a bit during my late teenage years (17-19) but I’d say it was partially due to succumbing to peer pressure at that time . Stopped after that and then just really occasional smoke.

On that note I might see if anyone on BST would be interested in buying that pack of cigars or trading for some shaving gear

Blademonkey

Supporter
Supporter
I was smoking a bit during my late teenage years (17-19) but I’d say it was partially due to succumbing to peer pressure at that time . Stopped after that and then just really occasional smoke.

On that note I might see if anyone on BST would be interested in buying that pack of cigars or trading for some shaving gear
Oh the temptations of TSR! :)

Paul.

Top Bottom