Anyone Dye Their Beards With Henna etc?

That would be too much for me, I think. 3 days seems the best, if it's more than 4 I'll use a slant
tbh i wouldnt normally do it but because i really wanted to give the voskhod de blade another chance to see how it performs i just couldnt wait another day or two lol

guys how do you feel about having a salt and pepper beard?

i've got a fair few white hairs, i did use henna to give me that black/copper bronze look, i like it and i got loads of henna left,
but think its only been like about two months and the whites come through,
like apart of me feels like leaving it the way it is and just accepting the fact im getting old

you guys ever feel insecure about the white hairs?

guys how do you feel about having a salt and pepper beard?

i've got a fair few white hairs, i did use henna to give me that black/copper bronze look, i like it and i got loads of henna left,
but think its only been like about two months and the whites come through,
like apart of me feels like leaving it the way it is and just accepting the fact im getting old

you guys ever feel insecure about the white hairs?
I don't have any problems with any man or woman who wishes to cover up the grey but I leave my salt and pepper hair as it is and it doesn't make me feel older than I am it's just how it was meant to be for me.

Paul.

I don't have any problems with any man or woman who wishes to cover up the grey but I leave my salt and pepper hair as it is and it doesn't make me feel older than I am it's just how it was meant to be for me.

Paul.
How old are you Paul? I reckon about my age maybe mid 30s?

I think some men look sick with the salt and pepper beard

Like even George Clooney with his small grey/white business beard looks sick and plenty of women dig it tbh

2e2dcec529290c1833d6bf6c27bcc8c8.jpg

How old are you Paul? I reckon about my age maybe mid 30s?

I think some men look sick with the salt and pepper beard

Like even George Clooney with his small grey/white business beard looks sick and plenty of women dig it tbh

View attachment 75066
I'm 56, I dig my salt n pepper and that's all that matters to me! :)

Paul.

Last edited:
I'm 56, I dig my salt n pepper and that's all that matters to me! :)

Paul.
zv9RNKy.jpg

So I decided to down the natural root and use henna, I've actually got a fair bit of henna lot over

Wish me luck guys lol

IMG_20210819_204327_compress79.jpg

Back
Top Bottom