Anyone bought from www.procamerashop.co.uk?

Their prices seem to be very competitive, the reviews on other places seem almost universally favourable (the worst I've found is actually about the courier - ShittyWank, so it's expected - rather than them) and to me they're almost close enough that I can go and put a brick through their window without significant effort if it all goes horribly wrong... but thought I'd ask the question anyway :)

There is some conjecture that they're selling "grey market" imports from HK but there's no reason for that to be an issue (he says with a bagful of gear that was acquired on 4 of the 5 continents)

My dad was going to buy a DSLR from them around Christmas time as the price for the model he was after seemed very favourable. In the end after a bit of digging he decided not to, I can't remember the exact reason why, but I'm sure he came across some unfavourable reports. Next time I see him , I'll try and find out more?

Be interesting to see those unfavourable reports... On a personal level with a Manfrotto tripod with a Bogen head, a set of variously Japanese, Asian, African, Euro & US Canon lenses, US camera, EU camera I think I'm international enough to cope with a parallel/grey import :)

edit: Ah-ha - I see that some of their stuff is shipped from HK (and obviously attracts VAT and duty...)

Back
Top Bottom