Anyone bought from www.procamerashop.co.uk?

Their prices seem to be very competitive, the reviews on other places seem almost universally favourable (the worst I've found is actually about the courier - ShittyWank, so it's expected - rather than them) and to me they're almost close enough that I can go and put a brick through their window without significant effort if it all goes horribly wrong... but thought I'd ask the question anyway

There is some conjecture that they're selling "grey market" imports from HK but there's no reason for that to be an issue (he says with a bagful of gear that was acquired on 4 of the 5 continents)

My dad was going to buy a DSLR from them around Christmas time as the price for the model he was after seemed very favourable. In the end after a bit of digging he decided not to, I can't remember the exact reason why, but I'm sure he came across some unfavourable reports. Next time I see him , I'll try and find out more?

Be interesting to see those unfavourable reports... On a personal level with a Manfrotto tripod with a Bogen head, a set of variously Japanese, Asian, African, Euro & US Canon lenses, US camera, EU camera I think I'm international enough to cope with a parallel/grey import

edit: Ah-ha - I see that some of their stuff is shipped from HK (and obviously attracts VAT and duty...)